Picture leaving your cares in the city and opening the door to arrive at a restful stay at the lake! The Stonewood Lodge is a character-filled lakefront cottage with amazing sweeping vistas of the deep blue water of Lake Huron.
Nothing has been spared in this cottage for your vacation. From the real wood burning fireplace to the awesome gourmet kitchen with two stoves, your time here will be pure pleasure! Located on the end of the road, views of the lake are nothing short of amazing!
The cottage really does have that classic lodge feel, with wood panelling, log banisters, rafters and a soaring stone wall with a real wood burning fireplace. There is a lot of history here, and you can imagine the social gatherings that have taken place in days gone by.
Pour yourself a glass of wine and head out back to the patio. Your days will seem to float by. When it is time for a night out, head into Goderich or Bayfield with their excellent shops, theatre, and restaurants.
Don’t wait too long to book this cottage! Lakefront cottages of this caliber are a rare find in this area and the best weeks tend to fill up quickly.
(Fri & Sat
The rentals are from Saturday to Saturday. The cottage rents to families and mature groups of adults only.
Availability Calendar (shaded areas are booked)
Contact us for more information or to book this cottage
- Five Bedrooms
- Gas BBQ
- Large Screen TV
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Beach Street Station (1.79 km)11 reviews
- West Street Willy's Eatery (1.82 km)20 reviews
- Thyme On 21 (1.79 km)9 reviews
- Cait's Cafe (1.81 km)9 reviews
- Queens Bakery & Accommodations (14.75 km)1 reviews
- McDonald's (2.72 km)1 reviews
- Sobeys (28.28 km)1 reviews
- Corrie's Freshmart (13.8 km)1 reviews
- Mike & Terri's No Frills (32.05 km)1 reviews
- Kazwear Swimwear (14.21 km)1 reviews
- Holyrood General Store (21.84 km)2 reviews
- Dublin Mercantile (14.31 km)1 reviews